IHF Training Hub 2015
IHF TRAINING HUB 2015
The IHF Training Hub will take place on Sunday 18th October at the City West Hotel, Dublin. The aim of the IHF Training Hub is to give hairdressers an opportunity to meet with and listen to experts in the industry at an affordable price. Attending the IHF Training Hub does not require huge investment by the salon owner. For as little as €50 per person your team could avail of the following:
* Employment Legislation…….latest updates
* Social Media……getting the most out of it in your business
* Insurance…..you are dammed if you and dammed if you don’t get the correct cover for your business
* Irish Entrepreneur and Legend ……David Campbell talks about “Building a House of Colour”….
* Barbering….modern barbering…what it takes to be a successful barber…..
* IHF Irish Hairdresser of the Year….it could be you!!!......learn from a winner….
* Industry Ambassador……Award winning Shane Bennett shares his story….
An amazing variety of highly talented speakers and experts in their field.
What attending the IHF Training Hub could mean for you – an opportunity to:
* Learn new things
* Be inspired,
* Be motivated,
* Be challenged,
* Keep up to date,
* Be open to new ideas
* Value for money training and education for the team
IHF TRAINING HUB
SUNDAY 18th OCTOBER 2015
City West Hotel, Dublin
IHF TRAINING HUB 2015
Affordable training for all the team at the IHF Training Hub.
An excellent line up of speakers including:
- NERA, The National Employment Rights Authority
- GROH, Insurance Brokers
- Phorest, Salon Solutions
- David Campbell, House of Colour
- Luke Duffy, IHF Irish Barber/Mens Hairdresser of the Year 2015, The Academy Barber, Celbridge, Co Kildare
- John Keegan, Award Winning Barber, The Academy Barber, Celbridge, Co Kildare
- Sarah Mason, IHF Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2015, Renaissance, Galway
- Shane Bennett, Award winning Stylist, Shane Bennett Salon, Lisburn, UK.
Bring a guest FREE.....two tickets for the price of one up to 12th October...offer strictly ends on the 12th October.
Ticket: 100 euro per person
Download further details here and contact: The IHF on 056-8833808 or 0866995003.
IHF Star Team 2015
IHF STAR TEAM
AMAZING NEWS !
The search is on….over 100 entries to the IHF Star Team 2015 were analysed by an expert panel of judges on Monday 13th July. 24 lucky candidates have been selected to go forward for the search for the top four apprentices in Ireland..what a challenge for these young apprentices.
The search by the IHF for the top four apprentices is about finding four candidates that have personal drive, natural talent and a stage presence that oozes personality!!! The journey for this years lucky applicants will begin on the 10th August at an inspirational evening hosted by Project manager David Campbell and team mentor Olive Tucker. The candidates will complete their first assessment day on 26th August and those that make it through to the next stage will be assessed on Monday 28th September. The group will be narrowed down to the top 15 at that stage.
The aim of the IHF Star Team is to give talented young hairdressers in the industry the opportunity of developing their skills by offering them the highest standards possible in mentoring and coaching from industry legends.
Join us on Sunday 15th November at the Double Tree by Hilton, Hotel for the IHF Icon Awards night where the top four finalists will be announced and their amazing 12 month journey with Olive Tukcer will begin. They will enjoy the benefits of a year long education programme, photo shoots, catwalk shows, and hair events both internationally and nationally.
The very best of luck to each candidate from the Irish Hairdressers Federation.
STAR TEAM 2015 COMPETITION
Get your entries in today for the IHF Star Team Competition 2015.....
don't miss a fantastic opportunity to win 12 months free education....
down load your entry form today....
for further details please contact the IHF office - 0866995003 or 056-8833808,
ENTER TODAY - IHF STAR TEAM 2015
NOTE: THE CLOSING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 10th JULY 2015