IHF HAIRDRESSING BUSINESS HUB 2016
MONDAY 3rd October - IHF HAIRDRESSING BUSINESS HUB 2016
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
ALL THIS FOR ONLY 25 EURO.......
In the Chair Interview - Irish success story - Zeba Hairdressing.
Employment Law - The Do's and Don'ts - protect your business, be compliant.
Presentation Skills - Presenting yourself professionally is a key skill required for the success of most businesses today.
World renowned hairdresser - Robert Kirby - Hear the story of a successful Irish Hairdresser Robert Kirby....his journey.
IHF HAIR HUB 2016
Amazing, creative, inspiring, educational, informative, fun...a little bit of everything at the IHF Hair Hub 2016
Thanks to the Presenters:
Vintage Hair Styling by Katrina Kelly, K2 Hair, Dublin
High Street Cutting Skills by Aaron Healy, Wayne Lloyd Hair & Beauty, Cork
Demonstration by the IHF Star Team...
Elaine Holden, Rustiq Hair Salon, Kilkenny
Zara McIntyre, House of Colour, Dublin
Erica Masterson, La Mode Hair & Beauty, Dublin
Lisa O'Donoghue, Vanilla Hair Design, Carlow
Directed by David Campbell, House of Colour, Dublin.
Every day Barbering Skills by Kristine Eglite, Ultimate Hair & Beauty, Dublin and Richie Lalor, Platinum Barbers, Dublin
IHF HAIR HUB
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE: Monday 11th April at the
RADISSON BLU, ROYAL HOTEL, GOLDEN LANE, DUBLIN 8
This is a unique opportunity to meet with and learn from experts in the industry.
- Vintage Hair Styling tips from award winning stylist Katrina Kelly
- High Street Cutting Skills from current IHF Hairdresser of the Year - Aaron Healy
- IHF Star Team - what being a member of the team means and a demonstration of their skills
- Every day Barbering Skills from former IHF Irish Barber of the Year Kristine Eglite and OMC award winning Barber Richie Lalor
A Professional Hairdresser should have the Three ESSENTIAL "I"s
Be INSPIRING, Be INDIVIDUAL and Be ILLUSTRIOUS
Book your ticket to the IHF Hair Hub today.....only 25 per person.....
Call: IHF on 0866995003 for more details
HAIR HUB 2016
It was simply amazing........
IHF TRAINING HUB 2015
The IHF Training Hub will take place on Sunday 18th October at the City West Hotel, Dublin. The aim of the IHF Training Hub is to give hairdressers an opportunity to meet with and listen to experts in the industry at an affordable price. Attending the IHF Training Hub does not require huge investment by the salon owner. For as little as €50 per person your team could avail of the following:
* Employment Legislation…….latest updates
* Social Media……getting the most out of it in your business
* Insurance…..you are dammed if you and dammed if you don’t get the correct cover for your business
* Irish Entrepreneur and Legend ……David Campbell talks about “Building a House of Colour”….
* Barbering….modern barbering…what it takes to be a successful barber…..
* IHF Irish Hairdresser of the Year….it could be you!!!......learn from a winner….
* Industry Ambassador……Award winning Shane Bennett shares his story….
An amazing variety of highly talented speakers and experts in their field.
What attending the IHF Training Hub could mean for you – an opportunity to:
* Learn new things
* Be inspired,
* Be motivated,
* Be challenged,
* Keep up to date,
* Be open to new ideas
* Value for money training and education for the team
IHF TRAINING HUB
SUNDAY 18th OCTOBER 2015
City West Hotel, Dublin
IHF TRAINING HUB 2015
Affordable training for all the team at the IHF Training Hub.
An excellent line up of speakers including:
- NERA, The National Employment Rights Authority
- GROH, Insurance Brokers
- Phorest, Salon Solutions
- David Campbell, House of Colour
- Luke Duffy, IHF Irish Barber/Mens Hairdresser of the Year 2015, The Academy Barber, Celbridge, Co Kildare
- John Keegan, Award Winning Barber, The Academy Barber, Celbridge, Co Kildare
- Sarah Mason, IHF Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2015, Renaissance, Galway
- Shane Bennett, Award winning Stylist, Shane Bennett Salon, Lisburn, UK.
Bring a guest FREE.....two tickets for the price of one up to 12th October...offer strictly ends on the 12th October.
Ticket: 100 euro per person
Download further details here and contact: The IHF on 056-8833808 or 0866995003.
IHF JLC SURVEY May 2016
IHF JLC SURVEY 2016
The IHF takes all aspects of the hairdressing industry very seriously. Feedback from our members is very important when tackling any issues that impact the industry.
Please complete the short questionnaire below and form a united front in tackling any increase in VAT, the black market and many other factors which affect the hairdressing industry.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire. All information will be treated in a confidential manner.
Your feedback is very important. If you are not already a member of the IHF please join the IHF and Together Everyone Achieves More.